Thursday, May 13, 2004

E-ZA 5/13/04

Heya everyone…hopefully everyone is doing well J



I’m doing relatively well, except for another bout of painful arthritis in my ankle. Being immobile really sucks for me, especially since my job involves walking around a lot.



Sorry I can’t offer any special prizes tonight. However, I will invite y’all to my new house when I move in this summer.



Oh yeah, my email address has changed again…it is now zarocks@cox.net , so change your address books accordingly. One of these days I’ll try to get my original Multiverse email address back up and running. Until then, we’ll have to use this address.



This summer I don’t have too many plans…mainly just prepare for the big move and get things started on the right track once again. As long as no giant squids harass me in my dreams, or the squid costume comes to envelop my right arm I’m in fairly good shape.



Our new band has started. We need to start recording. Probably once we get settled in the new house with a dedicated ‘band room’



Gaming continues to live on…just not to the extent that I used to back in the HS days. Most of us have lives now J



…of course spontaneous bouts of unusual erratic behavior are always welcome. Just please, no gambling. Or strip poker. Well…that depends actually!



Seeya all around!

-Christo

ZA

Grandmasta z.DaWGg

No comments:

Post a Comment