Sunday, August 22, 2004

Update and everything else

Heya everyone,



Time has flown by this past 2 months, and not much else. So far I’ve been able to move my music equipment to my house and set up Phase 1 of my recording studio. Nothing else much for now. I’m still awaiting my brother to paint and I still need new carpeting before I’ll be able to move. I thought I may be able to squeeze some summer parties in over there, however this seems a little unlikely at this point.



Stink does not like my house. If she comes within 500ft. of my house while walking, she will lay down on the sidewalk and refuse to walk any further. I think it has to do with the fact that there were a couple dogs in the house before, and she takes offense to the scent.



STINK IS 10 YEARS OLD TODAY!



Otherwise, I’m doing good. Still trying to put on more pounds, and it looks like I’ll be right where I want to be by the time November comes around. Trying to run and lift and stay in shape so I can stay healthy. It’s a struggle, but definitely attainable. I’ll probably go into the hospital for a week or two during the fall to get some IV antibiotics. Still though, I’m feeling better than I ever have in the past 10 years. I can’t believe I went through the first 22 years of my life being “sick” the entire time.



So I’ll keep everyone informed on how things continue on.



Good luck, have fun and stay out of trouble!

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment